LITERATURE

1- SHORT STORIES
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Horacio Quiroga, Julio Cortázar, Jorge Luis Borges.
CLICK HERE
2- Taste and other tales  E-BOOK - Activities

3  MILKWEED study guide 1 -          MILKWEED study guide 2

4- TASTE study guide

5- THE GIVER by Lois Lowry full text (PDF) --THE GIVER (worksheet 1- worksheet 2) ... THE GIVER QUIZ --  The Giver (MOOD)-

6- Roald Dahl´s Tales of the unexpected: Galloping Foxley
RADIO DRAMA    -      TV SERIES EPISODE 3

7- Short story: Sunday in the park


8- SHORT STORY: PURE ROTTEN by John Lutz (short film) 
--QUIZ

9- SHORT STORY: THE WEREWOLF by Angela Carter
Listen to the story HERE

full text (pdf #1 - pdf#2- pdf #3 ) -- SUMMARY-- 

Questions on "the werewolf" HERE

10- LAMB TO THE SLAUGHTER by Roald Dahl -- STUDY GUIDE--

4 comments:

Carola Andrade said...

Hi teacher, I could download the book 'Taste and other tales'but when I opened it I realized that there are many stories. I have to choose only one, right? Bye teacher, thanks-

Carola Andrade said...

Hi teacher, I could download the book "Taste and other tales" but I realized that there are many stories. I have to choose one, right?
Thanks teacher,

FLAVIA SCAF said...

yes Carola, you can pick 1 or 2 :) xxx

Carola Andrade said...

Okey teacher, Can I choose two stories of the book "Taste ad Other tales" or is required read Skins? Because I read two stories of the book that you gave us to download and I did a power point presentation. It's okey?
teacher thanks:)